Career OpportunitiesWe offer opportunities to learn, grow, and make a real difference
PHARMACIST IN CHARGE (PIC)
At Key Compounding Pharmacy, we believe that integrity and accountability are the foundation for a genuine and lasting relationship with our customers. Part of our commitment is working honestly and ethically with our patients, their doctor, our team, and partners.
Key Compounding Pharmacy specializes in compounding high-quality custom, non-sterile and sterile medication that serves patients throughout the country. We take pride in our expertly trained staff of licensed technicians and staff pharmacists that maintain our standard of excellence.
Key Compounding Pharmacy is currently searching for an experienced and highly motivated Pharmacist In Charge (PIC) with excellent leadership skills. Our preferred candidate has experience in pharmacy management, sterile and non-sterile compounding, an understanding of how to organize and inspire a team, and a thorough comprehension of regulatory compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceed all state and federal regulatory requirements at all times according to the US Pharmacopeia chapters related to compounding practice
- Create and propose new growth strategies through new product offerings and innovation
- Build a team of A players by designing and rolling out a training program for all pharmacy and lab staff
- Oversee and evaluate various compliance programs including the Continuous Quality Improvement program through PQC+, Simplifi797, and Environmental Monitoring
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be a strong, self-motivated leader that can inspire and empower a successful team
- Must be a visionary that is creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Ability to hire A players with a successful track record of developing people
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and calm under pressure
- Excellent listening skills
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Washington State Board of Pharmacy License (active and unrestricted)
- Ability to obtain pharmaceutical licensure in other states.
- 5+ years’ experience as a pharmacist, 2+ years’ management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree MBA; PharmD (Preferred)
- Previous Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) experience (Preferred)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
At Key Compounding Pharmacy, we believe that integrity and accountability are the foundation for a genuine and lasting relationship with our customers. Part of our commitment is working honestly and ethically with our patients, their doctor, our team, and partners. Only then can we provide the highest quality medications and deliver the best possible customer experience.
Key Compounding Pharmacy is currently searching for an experienced, highly motivated and results focused Business Development Director to join our team. If you are passionate about alternative healthcare and collaborating as part of a high-functioning team, then this may be a great fit for you. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and results produced.
Reporting directly to the President, the Business Development Director will serve as the point of contact for all account management activities. This position is responsible for obtaining and managing profitable business for Key Compounding Pharmacy by building strong professional relationships based on service, product knowledge, integrity and trust within the accounts. This individual will develop, manage and execute account business plans that deliver results consistently.
- Grow revenue 15% annually.
- Design and present a growth strategy based on current regulatory environment and future market trends.
- Identify and create new business opportunities while maintaining and enhancing existing business relationships for Key Compounding Pharmacy.
- Act as a liaison between healthcare provider and Key Compounding Pharmacy to improve, expedite, and facilitate patient safety and quality of care.
- Attend local, regional and national events and tradeshows, as assigned.
- Effectively manage all internal and external communications.
- Build and maintain goodwill with the medical community (including but not limited to physicians, naturopathic physicians, nurse practitioners, veterinarians, associated organizations and referring practitioners).
- Strictly adhere to relevant regulatory and compliance guidelines and company policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to participate as an integral member of a unique team; a self-starter and ambition to succeed essential.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and information and maintain appropriate professionalism and confidentiality at all times; employing excellent judgment and professionalism at all times.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues.
- Listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
- Treat people with respect, inspire the trust of others, work ethically and with integrity and uphold organizational values and principles.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of company products and the competition.
- 6+ years relevant working experience in a healthcare environment with an in-depth sales and marketing background, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical and compounding knowledge/experience preferred.
- Experience working with medical doctors, dentists, pain specialists, etc. will be favored.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Some travel is required.
Full Time Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Would you be interested in working with a select team of professional, skilled pharmacists, technicians, and assistants in a PCAB accredited compounding-only pharmacy and retail store located in a brand-new facility in a modern business park in Federal Way?
If so, then Key Compounding Pharmacy may be the place for you and we invite you to consider joining us. You will be working with some of the nicest, most compassionate people you could ever meet and you will be working closely with the pharmacy and lab team on a daily basis. We are not a chain or a massive organization. We are privately owned, we work hard, but we also have fun.
At Key Compounding Pharmacy, we strive to practice our principles and values in everything we do.
We collaboratively work to achieve common goals using effective and open communication while demonstrating respect and support for everyone.
We believe in and are dedicated to providing compassionate customer service and high quality customized compounds and nutrients to enhance the lives of those we serve.
We behave and communicate with honesty and moral principle at all times.
We consistently create a harmonious and productive environment by working together, treating everyone with dignity and showing appreciation for everyone’s contribution.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant that can be effective in our pharmacy, nutrition center and shipping department.
Be Proactive can be defined as “Taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation or waiting for something to happen.”
KCP’s example of Be Proactive is “Instead of reacting to or worrying about conditions over which we have little or no control, we focus our time and energy on things we can control.”
How to Apply
E-mail a request for a Key Compounding Pharmacy employment application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or download a job application form.
Key Compounding Pharmacy will e-mail you the employment application form.
Print out the application form, complete it and sign it.
Please mail your completed and signed application along with your resume to:
Key Compounding Pharmacy
Attention: Deanna Simons
530 South 336th Street, Federal Way, WA 98003
Key Compounding Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer.
Ability to provide exceptional customer service to patients, physicians, and co-workers.
Ability to handle multi-line phones and administrative tasks such as filing.
Be willing to perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Must be motivated, a self-starter, and able to work independently or as a part of a team.
Minimum 1 Year customer service experience
Minimum 1 Year call center or medical reception experience
Key Compounding Pharmacy
We believe that only when people take charge of their health are they empowered to achieve a better quality of life. To improve our service, please take our customer survey.